Application opens: October 2021
Application deadline: 20th October 2021
Selection revealed: November 2021
Shortlist exhibition at Wilder Gallery, London. 2nd December – 11th December 2021:
A selected shortlist of artists will be invited for a group exhibition from work submitted during the application.
PV: 1st December 2021: 6.30-8.30pm with drinks kindly sponsored by Something & Nothing
Featuring: Julia Bennett, Lee Cameron, Shaoyu Chen, Selby H.I, Zayn Qahtani, Gherdai Hassell, Tracey Slater and Salomé Wu.
Residency 28th February – 13th March 2022: The 2 finalists will travel to The Netherlands to begin the 2 week Residency Programme at CloverMill Artist Residency. Curator Mollie E Barnes She Curates, will travel to The Netherlands to curate a show from work made during the Residency.
* Please note that dates of the exhibitions and the residency are subject to change based on covid restrictions at that time.
There is an option for a Duo exhibition of the finalist to take place at Wilder Gallery. (with dates tbc but likely Summer 2022)
- Free to apply
- Please attach 5 images of your work (Jpeg) (Please do not send via wetransfer)
- A short Bio/ Statment in third person. Max 250 words.
- Link to website and social media accounts
- We also accept video submissions.
- We accept applications from all art disciplines but please take into consideration the residency space and how you might be able to create work. www.clovermill.nl
- Please send all information to email@example.com
- Deadline for application 20th October.
Terms & Conditions
- There are no restrictions based on gender, training or nationality.
- Please note that due to the location of the Residency, it is not suitable for artists with disabilities at this time.
- Applicants must be 18+
- There is no application fee.
- Artists will be short listed for a group exhibition at Wilder Gallery in December 2021.
- Short listed artists are responsible for the transportation of their work to London in time for the exhibition at Wilder Gallery in December.
- Of work sold at the exhibition, 60% commission will go to the artist.
- 30% will be used to cover costs and divided between Wilder Gallery, She Curates and Clovermill Artist Residency. The remaining 10% of commission will be used to support travel costs for the 2 participating residency artists.
- 2 artists will be selected for a Residency at CloverMill Artist Residency in The Netherlands.
- All applicants should be aware that if selected they must be available to travel to The Netherlands for the start of the Residency , 28th February 2022 for a 2 week period.
- The Residency is provided free of charge. Each artist is provided with private onsite accomadation, 24 access to studio space and a gallery space.
- Artists are responsible for their own transportation, materials and food for the duration of the residency.
- Mollie E Barnes will travel to the residency in March and curate a show of work made during the Residency at CloverMill for the end of residency pop-up exhibition in the CloverMill gallery space.
- There is an option for the Residency to conclude with an exhibition at Wilder Gallery at a date to be confirmed in 2022. (Summer )
- The artists will have time to make some new work to be shown during the exhibition at Wilder Gallery. It is a requirement that at least one of the sketches/work made during the Residency be included.
- We cannot accept applications that do not comply with submission guidlines or that are sent after the deadline.
- We regret we are not able to give individual feedback regarding unsuccessful applications