APPLICATION NOW CLOSED
Application opens: 13th September 2022
Application deadline: 13th October 2022
Selection revealed: November 2022
This open call is open to Dutch artists or artists living in The Netherlands
2 Artists will be selected for:
A 2 week Duo residency as part of Clovermill Artist Residency’s International residency programme in April 2023 (Dates to be confirmed with selected artists)
The application – now closed
Please email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free to apply
- Please attach 5 images of your work (Jpeg) (Please do not send via wetransfer)
- A short Bio/ Statment in third person. Max 250 words.
- Link to website and social media accounts
- We also accept video submissions.
- CloverMill and TiniMini Room are primarily for painters. However, we are open to accept applications from all art disciplines but please take into consideration the residency and gallery space and how you might be able to create work. Please include this in your application.
- Please send all information to email@example.com
- Deadline for application 13th October 2023
Terms & Conditions
2 artists will be selected for a Residency at CloverMill Artist Residency in The Netherlands.
- All applicants should be aware that if selected they must be available to participate in the Residency in April 2023 for a 2 week period.
- The Residency is provided free of charge. Each artist is provided with private onsite accomadation, 24h access to the studio space and a gallery space.
- Artists are responsible for their own transportation, materials and food for the duration of the residency.
- The Residency will conclude with an exhibition at TiniMini Room, Art Gallery, Dordrecht, The Netherlands at a date to be confirmed in April 2023.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to get their work to TiniMini in time for the installation.
- It is a requirement that at least one of the sketches/work made during the Residency be included. but otherwise artists have time before April to make work for their exhibition.
- We cannot accept applications that do not comply with submission guidlines or that are sent after the deadline.
- We regret we are not able to give individual feedback regarding unsuccessful applications